Day Tour From Marrakech To Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Via Atlas Mountains - Marrakesh
OverviewDay Tour From Marrakech To Ait Ben Haddou & Ouarzazate, once the lavish 20th-century home of notorious Thami el Glaoui. Making a popular side trip for those visiting the Sahara from Marrakech, At Ben Haddou also boasts an impressive resume of film credit
Know More about this tourOn this day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate & Visit the Air Ben Haddou youll travel across the High Atlas Mountains to reach a vast desert plain that forms the outer reaches of the Sahara. This is a remarkable land of contrasts with river-fed oasis towns, contorted ancient volcanic wilderness, flourishing valleys, dramatic stone and mud-built Kasbahs and fortified villages known as Ksars. Begin your small-group day trip with a pickup from your Marrakech accommodation. Hop inside your air-conditioned 4x4 or minivan and soak up the scenery as you travel into the Atlas Mountains. Learn about life in the mountain villages, and traverse the spectacular Tizi-n-Tichka pass, climbing to 7,415 feet (2,260 meters) on route. Behold the vast Anti-Atlas region beyond the pass, and follow ancient caravan routes that linked Marrakech to the Sahara Desert. As you travel, hear about the merchants who traded slaves and gold along the route, and pass through desert hills, fruit groves and timeless villages. After around three hours, arrive at At Benhaddou, known for its well-preserved, UNESCO-listed kasbah. Head inside (own expense) to explore the adobe-built houses and streets, and learn how the kasbah featured in movies such as Jesus of Nazareth and the first Star Wars. Despite the early start, this is a really great day out !
Inclusions for Day Tour From Marrakech To Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Via Atlas Mountains
- Private A/C transportation 4WD or Minivan with driver/ guide.
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Swith driver
- No hidden fees
- No pushing shopping
Exclusions for Day Tour From Marrakech To Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Via Atlas Mountains
- Entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Understand the weather ( Hot in Summer and cold in Winter )
Private tour with professional driver
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking