Day Tour From Phuket To Islands Around Krabi By Ferry And Speed Boat
OverviewVisit the amazing islands around Krabi on a day tour and departure from your hotel in Phuket. Cruise by ferry to Ao Nang and start your island hopping by speedboat to Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Islets, and Phranang Cave Beach at the Railay Peninsula just off the coast from Ao Nang.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Led by a local guide
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tourThis full-day tour will take you to the 4 unique limestone islands of Krabi, located offshore of Ao Nang. You can spend time to do plenty of activities such as swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring, and photo shooting. Expect plenty of sun, explore variety of corals and fish, crystal-clear water, and white powdery beaches lined with coconut palms.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach, Chalong, Surin Beach, Bang Tao, Kamala or Panwa Cape 90 minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by ferry from Rassada Port to Ao Nang and exploring the Andaman Sea. After arrival at Nopparat Thara Pier switch to the speedboat to start the island hopping to the 4 Islands around Krabi.
The lunch will be provided in a restaurant on an island beach, and the boat will stop at a few spots for snorkeling, you may not be able to see much marine life as this trip is more about exploring the secluded beaches and photo shootings.
You will stop at Chicken Island, which got its name from a bizarre rock formation which resembles the head of a chicken. One end of the island consists of steep cliffs, while the other end has beautiful beaches along a peninsula. This peninsula gets flooded at high tide, creating a small island. At low tide you can walk between the Tup Islets and Chicken Island.
Itinerary will vary according to the tides, so that you arrive at the sandbank as close to low tide as possible. This trip includes several open water swimming and snorkeling stops of around 30 minutes. It is possible to stay on the boat during this time. Please wear a life jacket if you are not a confident swimmer. Travel time between the various beaches is maximum 20 to 25 minutes, usually less.
You will be transported back to the hotel after the trip around 5:30pm.
- 07:00 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet the crew at Rassada Pier
- 08:30 - 10:00: Depart by ferry to Ao Nang in Krabi
- 10:00 - 10:15: Switch to speed boat and cruise to Tup Island
- 10:15 - 11:00: Relax at Tup Island & walk on the sandbar at low tide
- 11:10 - 12:00: Swim & snorkel at Chicken Island
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant on Chicken Island
- 13:10 - 14:00: Relax, sunbath & swim at Poda Island
- 14:10 - 15:00: Visit Pranang Cave Beach at Railay
- 15:00 - 15:30: Return back to Nopparat Thara Pier
- 15:30 - 17:00: Head back to Phuket by ferry
- 17:00 - 17:30: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Day Tour From Phuket To Islands Around Krabi By Ferry And Speed Boat
- Hotel round-trip transfers in Phuket
- Ferry cruise from Rassada Port to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- Restaurant lunch - Halal, other diets (e.g. vegetarian) are available on request
- Seasonal fruits, drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
Exclusions for Day Tour From Phuket To Islands Around Krabi By Ferry And Speed Boat
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry. These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.