Here is an itinerary of the tour:
- 08:00 am Tour starts with a pick up from Vilnius centrally located hotel
- 08:10 - 10:30 transfer to The Hill of Crosses
- 10:30 11:30 visiting The Hill of Crosses - an unique ensemble of folk art with more than 200 000 various size and materials crosses standing on Jurgaiciai - Domantai mound. There know more about the legendary stories why the Hill appeared.
- 11:30 12:40 drive to Rundale Palace
- 12:40 13:15 Lunch time
- 13:30 15:30 Visiting Rundale Palace, one of the most outstanding monuments of Baroque and Rococo architecture in Latvia, which sometimes is called as 'The Versailles of Latvia'.
- 15:30 16:30 Visiting Bauska Castle, which is surrounded by a picturesque scenery and represents an example of military architecture (XV - XVII century). The Castle consists of two parts: the fortress built especially for the use of firearms and residential castle fortified with bastions, protective walls and earthen ramparts.
- 16:30 17:30 Transfer to Riga
- 17:30 18:00 Drop off at Riga hotel, apartaments or other central place.