Day Tour In Alexandria
OverviewGet a visit to Alexandria Egypt's second city on the Mediterranean. See rock-cut Roman catacombs and Qaitbey Citadel, built on the site of the legendary Lighthouse of Alexandria. Visit the Bibleotheca Alexandria and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on the Mediterranean.
- Explore Roman catacombs
- Visit Qaitbey Citadel
- Bibleotheca Alexandria
Know More about this tour
Your tour manager will pick you up from your hotel for a sightseeing tour of Alexandria. First visit Pompay's Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs ( Light House ) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Alexandria.
Inclusions for Day Tour In Alexandria
- Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria & return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- A bottle of water during your trip
- English Speaking Guide during the tour
- Lunch during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
Exclusions for Day Tour In Alexandria
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sakkara from Alexandria Port
- Shore Excursion: Pyramids and Sakkara with Lunch in the Desert from Alexandria Port
- Overnight Trip to Cairo Highlights from Alexandria Port
- Day Tour To Cairo From Alexandria
- Overnight Trip to Cairo from Alexandria Port
- Classic Cairo Private Day Trip from Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Small Group Guided Tour in Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Small-Group Guided Day Tour to Cairo from Alexandria