Day Tour Of Badaling Great Wall And Forbidden City From Beijing
OverviewThis day tour will bring you visit the Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and hike at Great Wall Badaling. Get ready for some sightseeing moments!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up around 7:30 to 8:00am. This one day bus tour will take you to three of the most famous sights in Beijing.
In the morning, you will visit Tian'anmen Square, which is the biggest square in the world. (Sightseeing for about 40 minutes).
Afterwards, you could walk to the Forbidden City, which is the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. The splendid architecture of the Forbidden City represents the essence and culmination of traditional Chinese architectural accomplishment. (Sightseeing for about 2 hours).
Then, you will have traditional Chinese meal at Jade Art Restaurant. Here you have chance to learn some information about Chinese jade. The final stop is the most famous architecture in the world: Mutianyu Great Wall. It is very popular with tourist and you are sure that will enjoy the winding roads. (Sightseeing for 2 hours).
On the way to back to downtown Beijing, a Chinese silk shop visit is organized Around 6PM, your tour guide will drop you off at your hotel to end this tour.
Inclusions for Day Tour Of Badaling Great Wall And Forbidden City From Beijing
- Local, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Tour Of Badaling Great Wall And Forbidden City From Beijing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and includes travel time from hotel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants for advanced attraction ticket purchase
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing