Day Tour Of Beating Retreat Ceremony At Wagah Border Including Dinner From Amritsar
OverviewExperience the Beating Retreat Ceremony with ceremonial closing of gates and lowering of flags of India and Pakistan. Witness the BSF and Pakistani Rangers marching towards the gates from their respective sides. An unique experience not to be missed while your stay in Amritsar.
- Excellent value for money
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel at 2:30pm and proceed to Wagah Border to witness the afternoon parade ceremony. Watch ceremony from the VIP or foreigner Gallery. (Indian Passport holder Not eligible for VIP Entry, they have sit to in common gallery)
Located at about 29 km from Amritsar on the Grand Trunk, Wagah border post has become famous for the ceremonial closing of gates and lowering of flags of India and Pakistan. BSF and Pakistani Rangers march towards the gates from their respective sides. After the gate is open, the soldiers salute each other and start lowering the flags. The flags are carefully folded and carried back. The ceremony reaches a crescendo with the soldiers returning to the border line for the final handshake and the blowing of the bugle marks the end of the ceremony. As the ceremony climbs to its apogee, cries of Jai Hind and Pakistan Zindabad render in the air.
After the parade ceremony, your driver will then take you to a local restaurant for a mouthwatering dinner. You can choose form a fixed menu or buffer dinner. After dinner your driver will drop you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Tour Of Beating Retreat Ceremony At Wagah Border Including Dinner From Amritsar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Amritsar
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
Exclusions for Day Tour Of Beating Retreat Ceremony At Wagah Border Including Dinner From Amritsar
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Indian Passport holders are not eligible for VIP Entry, and have to sit in the standard spectator gallery
Passengers must bring proof of ID
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.