Enjoy this day tour to Giza and Cairo, exploring all periods of ancient Egyptian history, by visiting Giza pyramids, Egyptian museum, old Cairo, Citadel and Market.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourOnce you meet your guide in the morning, you will head to the Giza pyramids to wonder at their greatness. Then, you will move to the panorama where you can take great pictures and enjoy a camel ride, after that you will proceed to the Valley Temple (Mummification Temple) of King Chephren and the Great Sphinx.
Later you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant.
After that, you will visit the Egyptian museum, boasting the King Tut artifacts, discovered by Howard Carter. Afterwards you will head to the Old Cairo area where you will explore the Hanging Church, a Greco-Roman church in Egypt which was dedicated to Saint George. Then, visit the famous Mohammed Ali Pasha mosque, before heading to the market of Khan El Khalili to see some local hand-made products.
Inclusions for Day-Tour Of Cairo Highlights And Giza Pyramids From Cairo
- Entrance fees to Giza pyramids and Egyptian museum
- Entrance fees to Citadel and Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha
- Entrance fees to market and Old Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Lunch in a good quality restaurant
- 30-minute camel ride
- WiFi in your van
Exclusions for Day-Tour Of Cairo Highlights And Giza Pyramids From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.