Day Tour Of Cappadocia From NevsehirWrite a Review
From USD 40
OverviewMeet your tour guide at your hotel in Cappadocia,Nevsehir or Kayseri Airport and explore this fabulous region. On this tour you will visit the Devrent Valley, Pasabaglari, Avanes, Uchisar Castle, Pigeon Valley and Goreme Open Air Museum, alongside a range of churches.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou Professional Tourist Guide will welcome you; start the day with visiting the Devrent Valley where you can see the pink lunar landscape. After Devrent Valley drive 6km to Pasabaglari and see life in the Monsk Valley, a settlement built before the 13th century. You will have a great opportunity to see the biggest fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. Avanos is going to be next visit before lunch. Avanos is divided by the Kızılırmak River which passes through it and is an area known for pottery and its pottery workshops. After the demonstration pottery time to have open buffet lunch in Cave Restaurant.
You will then go to Uchisar Castle, the highest point in the region to view Pigeon Valley. On the way to Goreme Open Air Museum you will stop at churches in the Goreme Valley that are small in structure. The Churches of Goreme are waiting for your visit. Your guide is going to escort you while you visit each Church.
Then continue to Uchisar. On the way back to hotel we will stop for great panoramic view of Goreme Town,Ortahisar and Urgup.
Inclusions for Day Tour Of Cappadocia From Nevsehir
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- Round-trip shared transfer from Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport
Exclusions for Day Tour Of Cappadocia From Nevsehir
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.