Day Tour Of Jerusalem And Bethlehem
OverviewDiscover the roots of different religions and cultures on this inspiring day trip to Jerusalem and Bethlehem. These ancient Holy Land towns will provide you with a fascinating mix of people, views and stories, making this an unmissable Israel day tour!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourDeparting from Jerusalem in your air-conditioned coach, your first stop is the Mount of Olives for scenic views over Jerusalem. From this vantage point you can see the Dome of the Rock at the Temple Mount Esplanade, where heaven is said to meet earth.
Pass the Garden of Gethsemane before continuing to the walls of the Old City. Here you will enter through the Armenian Quarter, and see the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall) which functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshipers. Crossing over to the Christian quarter, you can follow the route of the Via Dolorosa. Look out for the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of his crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
After a short walk back along the ancient Byzantine main street, your overview of Jerusalem concludes in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to take you the short 6-mile journey south to Bethlehem.
The hub of the religious activity in Bethlehem is the Manger Square which is flanked by the Church of the Nativity and also the Mosque of Oman - significant sites of importance for the different people that live in the town. At the Manger Square you can walk on the ground where Jesus was laid down after his birth, and see the places of significance from nativity stories. Visit the Greek and Catholic churches, before an hours drive back to Jersalem.
Inclusions for Day Tour Of Jerusalem And Bethlehem
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Tour Of Jerusalem And Bethlehem
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Private Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Half Day Tour: Dome of the Rock and Western Wall
- Jerusalem Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of Jesus
- Palm Sunday in Jerusalem: Mass at Bethpage and Via Dolorosa Procession
- Hebron Day Trip from Jerusalem: Israeli-Palestinian Sites
- Jerusalem Super Saver: Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Day Tour plus In the Footsteps of Jesus Walking Tour