OverviewMutianyu Great Wall is also known as the "Grand Pass on the Precipitous Ridge" because of its military stronghold in ancient times. Join this day tour to explore one of the best-preserved and the best-known section of China Great Wall.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis morning the tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel at around 7:30 am. It takes about 1 to 1.5 hours driving from downtown to Mutianyu Great Wall. The professional tour guide will give you an explication of the Great Wall and the related Chinese history and culture on the way.
Built mainly with granite, Mutianyu Great Wall was opened to tourists on May Day in 1986, the second Great Wall site opened to tourists after Badaling section. Watchtowers are tensely distributed along the Mutianyu Great Wall, and the surrounding natural scenery is also breath-taking. You will find it is covered by woods and bushes over ninety-six percent of the total scenic area, and that is why it's recognized as the best-preserved section of Great Wall.
After exploring Mutianyu Great Wall, you will have you lunch meal at the local restaurant nearby, and the guide and driver will transfer you back to hotel around 4:00pm.
Inclusions for Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled water
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.