Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall - Beijing
OverviewMutianyu Great Wall is also known as the "Grand Pass on the Precipitous Ridge" because of its military stronghold in ancient times. Join this day tour to explore one of the best-preserved and the best-known section of China Great Wall.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis morning the tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at around 7:00 am based on the hotel location.
It takes about 1 to 1.5 hours driving from downtown area to Mutianyu Great Wall. Yourknowledgeabletour guide will give you an explication of the Great Wall and the related Chinese history and culture on the way. Built mainly with granite, Mutianyu Great Wall was opened to tourists on May Day in 1986, the second Great Wall site opened to tourists after Badaling section.
Watchtowers are tensely distributed along the Mutianyu Great Wall, and the surrounding natural scenery is also breath-taking. You will find it is covered by woods and bushes over ninety-six percent of the total scenic area, and that is why it's recognized as the best-preserved section of Great Wall. Today you will hike and explore this best-preserved Great Wall section, lunch will beserved at local nice restaurant.
At the end of the tour, the guide will transfer you back to downtown and drop you off at the hotelor nearby subway station.
Inclusions for Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup &drop-off
Exclusions for Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch