Day Tour Of Ometepe IslandWrite a Review
Ometepe is the world’s largest volcanic island in a lake. Its twin volcanic peaks, rising up out of Lake Nicaragua, have captured the imagination of everyone from pre-colonial Aztec to Mark Twain to current travelers. In this day tour, explore this fabulous island and its highlights: visit a lagoon, a museum, enjoy a dip in a pool of natural waters and admire ancient petroglyphs.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your tour will consist of visits to places like the Green Puddles lagoon, with its abundant and exuberant vegetation and bird life and El Ojo de Agua, a natural pool of clear water supplied by a river that originates from Conception Volcano.
The next spot on you tour will be “El Ceibo” museums, the best archaeological and numismatic museum of Nicaragua. Also, visit Finca El Porvenir and see several petroglyphs. These stones, found on the lower slopes of Madera’s volcano, still bear the ornate carvings of the first indigenous settlers of Nicaragua.
On the shores of Santo Domingo beach, you will then enjoy a typical Nicaraguan lunch.
Inclusions for Day Tour Of Ometepe Island
- Transport by private vehicle from/to hotel in Ometepe Island
- Local bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Day Tour Of Ometepe Island
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.