Day Tour Out Of Vilnius: Paneriai Holocaust Park,Trakai Castle, Medieval Kernave
OverviewDay tour out of Vilnius to see most interesting surounding sites, from different time and history periods.
Know More about this tourDuring this private day tour you will be able to explore most interesting sites, which are in Vilnius suroundings. We will start from Paneriai memorial park, whre tousands of Jews from Wilna were killed. After the tour we will head to second capital of Lithuania, where today you can see the most beautyfull castle in the Europe, on the island in the lake. Here will be possibility to have your lunch in traditional Karaim restaurant, or make boat trip around the lake. After Trakai we will head to the first capital of Lithuania - Kernave, which is included to Unesco heritage list, and has 5 hillforts left. After this spot we will head back to your accomodation in Vilnius.
Inclusions for Day Tour Out Of Vilnius: Paneriai Holocaust Park,Trakai Castle, Medieval Kernave
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Day Tour Out Of Vilnius: Paneriai Holocaust Park,Trakai Castle, Medieval Kernave
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.