Day Tour To Alamein And Alexandria
OverviewOn this day excursion your will leave the port and travel west to Alamein to see the memorial cemetery and museum from this famous battle. Returning to Alexandria you will visit the Kom el Shoqafa tombs, Qaitbey Citadel and other sites around Alexandria before returning to port.
- Visit Alamein
- Explore Kom el Shoqafa tombs
- Qaitbey Citadel
Know More about this tour
Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel, then you will travel to Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers.
Drive to Alexandria where you will see the Pompay's pillar. Then proceed to Qaitbay Citadel from outside which was built on the site of the ancient pharohs ( lighthouse ) of Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. After finishing the day tour, you will return to hotel.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Alamein And Alexandria
- Pick up service from your hotel & back
- Bottled water during your trip
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Lunch in Alexandria during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
Exclusions for Day Tour To Alamein And Alexandria
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sakkara from Alexandria Port
- Shore Excursion: Pyramids and Sakkara with Lunch in the Desert from Alexandria Port
- Overnight Trip to Cairo Highlights from Alexandria Port
- Day Tour To Cairo From Alexandria
- Overnight Trip to Cairo from Alexandria Port
- Classic Cairo Private Day Trip from Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Small Group Guided Tour in Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Small-Group Guided Day Tour to Cairo from Alexandria