Day Tour To Chandra Giri Hill - Kathmandu
OverviewThe view of Mt. Annapurna range, Langtang and Everest range is clearly visible from the top of Chandragri hill. For the Hindu religious people Bhalashower Madhave ( Shiva ) Temple is an another attraction. Chandragiri hill is made up of small and big boulders can be found on the route to the peak, and is covered with a lush green blanket of flora. The Bhaleshore Mahadev temple of Lord Shiva is on top of the hill. Legend says that King Prithivi Narayan Shah worshipped in the temple before conquering the valley during his unification campaign. The Chandragiri hill tour is an excellent option for the nature lover which is close from Katmandu. The road access to the cable car station is easy access. Travelers can enjoy the beautiful nature, Panoramic views of Himalayan ranges as well as food and drinks with great views.
Know More about this tour
Chandragiri hills carry historical significance as well. It was from these hills that King Prithivi Narayan Shah caught the first glimpse of a much scenic and prosperous Kathmandu valley, which in fact instilled in the kings mind an idea of annexing the valley into his kingdom. According to folklore, Prithivi Narayan Shah is believed to have amassed spiritual powers for unification process after undergoing rigorous sadhana or meditation at these very hills. The Gorkhali King disguised himself while ascending the hills in order to avoid being recognized by the Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley.
09:00 AM :Drive to cable car station.
10: 00 AM : Chandragiri hill by cable car.
12:00 Noon : Back to the car station by cable car.
01:00 in to your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Chandra Giri Hill
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Cable car.
- A car and Driver.
Exclusions for Day Tour To Chandra Giri Hill
- Food and drinks
- A Guide.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.