OverviewHave a day tour to Old Cairo and Coptic Cairo visiting Salah El Din Citadel, constructed during the Crusades in 1183 AD, and admire Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the castle's walls. Tour Coptic Cairo to learn about Egypt's Christian history and the founding of Cairo before exploring Khan El Khalili.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour manager will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a visit to Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. After that visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came specially from Istanbuland built this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Over 45 years.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga and back to hotel .
Inclusions for Day Tour To Citadel And Coptic And Islamic Cairo
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
Exclusions for Day Tour To Citadel And Coptic And Islamic Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur