Day Tour To El Fayoum From CairoWrite a Review
OverviewEl Fayoum Day Trips and sightseeing from Cairo with Private Guided tours to enjoy a unique visit to El Fayoum major sights with Memphis Tours Egypt, Your gate to the country of mysterious, Egypt
- Visit to El Fayoum major sights with Memphis Tours Egypt
Know More about this tour
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous sites. From Cairo to Fayoum is about 95 km. Today all our visits are in Wadi El Ryan, designated as Protected Area in 1989. We will start our tour to Wadi Hitan Protected Area (Valley of the Whales), about 90 km far from Fayoum. Wadi Hitan or Valley of the Whales is located in the Protected Area of Wadi El Rayan and it was designated by UNISCO as a world Heritage Site in recognition of the 40 million year –old whale skeletons found there. On the way to Wadi El Rayan Water Falls, visit Mudawara Mountain. Then onto Wadi Al Ryan Water Falls. Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression located in the western desert, 42m below sea level. Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum. After that enjoy Medinet Madi (Ancient City Uncovered) which dates back to the third pharaonic dynasty built by Amenemhet III and completed Amenemhet IV. Late Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. After that transfer back to Cairo.
Inclusions for Day Tour To El Fayoum From Cairo
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and back.
- All transfers by 4x4 car.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Late lunch meal at local restaurant in EL Fayoum.
- All taxes & service charge.
Exclusions for Day Tour To El Fayoum From Cairo
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.