Day Tour To Giza Pyramids And The Sphinx Sakkara And Memphis And Carpet School - Cairo
OverviewDay tour to Giza pyramids and the sphinx Sakkara and Memphis and Carpet schoolVisit the most famous Pyramids and the sphinx then the Valley of the kings and visit Memphis the oldest city then visit Sakkara and the Steps pyramid and you will visit the Carpet school where you can learn about the Egyptian Carpets this tour included all pick up and drop off from your location in Cairo with private guideand entry fees
Know More about this tour
Day tour to Giza pyramids and the sphinx Sakkara and Memphis and Carpet school
At 8:00 AM thetour Guide will be waiting for you at the lobby area showen sign of your name then pick you from your Hotel from Cairo or Giza with private Car newest model to start your full day tour to Giza Pyramids you will be able to to take amazing photos with expert tour guide also you will be able to hear about the history ofthe three pyramids of Giza(Cheops &Chephren & Mykerinos ) thenvisit the Valley TempleThe Place where the Priests Mummified the dead body ofKing you can mange to ride Camel or horse during the tour with the guide
During the day will stop to have lunch in a local restraint but but Beverages are not included
Then VisitSakkarawhich is one of the most famous sight seen in Giza where you can visit the first pyramid been build in Egypt for the King (Djoser) also its became one of the biggestnecropolis of the old kingdom and you will visit one of these tombs where you can see the art that still in perfect condition till today which is back to 300 BC and you will learn more about the Daily life of the old kingdom
while you are in Sakkara you will have amazing experience by Visit the Egyptian Carpet school overthere you will see and learn the way they make the oriental Carpets which is one of the most famous hand craft in Egypt
then visitMemphisthe oldest city in Egypt and the oldest Capital as well it has one of the biggest statue for the king Ramises the second that made out of limestone andweighs about 83 tons then you can visitthe second biggest Sphinxin Egypt which is known as theAlabaster Sphinxthen at the end of the day will transfer you back to your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Inclusions for Day Tour To Giza Pyramids And The Sphinx Sakkara And Memphis And Carpet School
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Day Tour To Giza Pyramids And The Sphinx Sakkara And Memphis And Carpet School
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip