Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum Old Cairo And Khan El Khalili Bazaar
OverviewCairo Full day tour Visiting Giza Pyramids Sphinx , Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar with a local certified guide tour guide Private tour includes all pickup and drop off transfers,Best cairo things to do in one day tour if you have a short visit to Cairo then this is the best Tour Option in Cairo Covers Cairo Top attractionsThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tourAs Per Requested time Pickup from Customer Hotel in Cairo then Transfer in Private A/C Vehicle to Giza City where you Visit the most Famous attraction in Egypt which is Giza Pyramids where you Visit the three Pyramids of Giza Cheops Pyramid that also known as the great Pyramid and Middle Pyramid that belongs to King Chephern then The Small Pyramid at Giza that belongs to King Mykerinous also you will be taken to the Panorama Place where you can see all Pyramids in one View as it`s the highest place at the Giza area Also there is possibilities to enter any of the pyramids or having camel ride at Giza pyramids then end you Visit to Giza Pyramids by Visiting The Valley Temple or Mummification temple where you get Closer to the Sphinx Statue
The Second Stop is the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. In about 3 hours, you will explore its rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated tothe Tutankhamon. Next will be a one-hour lunch break in a local restaurant.
Possibilities to stop for Lunch if you want just inform our tour guide and he will recommend a good restaurant
Last Place is the Old Cairothat known asChristian CopticCairo for about 2 hours. Learn about the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious), which is built on the location where the Holy Family sought shelter. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. You will also see St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.
At the end of the tour enjoy a one-hour visit to Cairo's biggest bazaar, Khan El Khaili, and have a look at the many things that are being sold here. Snap up a few bargains, before being driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum Old Cairo And Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- All taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group Tour
Exclusions for Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum Old Cairo And Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- any meals
- Any Entry Fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church