DAY TOUR TO ISLAMIC AND CHRISTIAN CAIRO
OverviewCairo Full day tour visiting Islamic and Christian Cairo Where you visit the historical mosques and Islamic & Coptic sites in Cairo and Churches in Cairo Budget Private guided Cairo day tour includes all transfers,water, snacks, tour guideThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tourCairo day tours to Christian and Islamic Sights starts at 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel inCairo By Tour guide to Start your full day tour visitingOld Cairothat known asChristian Coptic Cairowhich is Among the most importantlocations visited bythe Holy Familywhere the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years,the Church of Abu Serga(St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit andEnter the Church of Abu-Sergah andSt. Barbara,the hanging church, andtheold jewish synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue
Then Continue your day tour toIslamic Cairothat was Founded in 641 A.D By the First Muslam leader Amr Ibn Elas Over there in Islamic Cairo you will be able to Visit and Enter the Following Mosques `Masjid`Amr Ibn Elas Mosquethat was built in 642 A.D By the Muslim leader Amr Ibn Elas at El FUSTAT area
Then visitThe Citadel of Cairowhere you can visit the most famous mosque in Cairo which isMohamed Ali`s mosquethat known asthe Alabaster Mosque
At the end of the Tour, you will be transferredback to your Hotel.
Inclusions for DAY TOUR TO ISLAMIC AND CHRISTIAN CAIRO
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for DAY TOUR TO ISLAMIC AND CHRISTIAN CAIRO
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.