Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo
OverviewCairo Full day tour visiting Islamic and Christian Cairo Where you visit thehistorical mosques and Islamic &Coptic sites in Cairoand Churches in Cairo Budget Private guided Cairo day tourincludes all transfers, water, snacks at the Localdeluxe restaurant.Tour escorted by a certified well-educated tour guide
Know More about this tour
Cairo day tours to Christian and Islamic Sights starts at 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel inCairo By guide to Start your full day tour visitingOld Cairothat known asChristian Coptic Cairowhich is Among the most importantlocations visited bythe Holy Familywhere the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years,the Church of Abu Serga(St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit andEnter the Church of Abu-Sergah andSt. Barbara,the hanging church, andtheold jewish synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Then Continue your day tour toIslamic Cairothat was Founded in 641 A.D By the First Muslam leader Amr Ibn Elas Over there in Islamic Cairo you will be able to Visit and Enter the Following Mosques `Masjid`Amr Ibn Elas Mosquethat was built in 642 A.D By the Muslim leader Amr Ibn Elas at El FUSTAT area
then Followed by a visit to the Most and Biggest mosques in Cairo which isEl Sultan Hassan Mosquethat also known as `Madrasa El Sultan Hassan`that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356 A.DThe Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassanis a massive Mamluk era mosque and madrassa located near The Citadel in Cairo. Its construction began 757 AH/1356 CE with work ending three years later without even a single day of idleness. At the time of construction the mosque was considered remarkable for its fantastic size and innovative architectural components. Commissioned by a sultan of a short and relatively unimpressive profile, al-Maqrizi noted that within the mosque were several wonders of construction. The mosque was, for example, designed to include schools for all four of the Sunni schools of thought: Shafii, Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by private air-condition vehicle/minibus
Exclusions for Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.