Day Tour To Lahemaa National Park From Tallinn
OverviewTake this full-day tour from Tallinn to Lahemaa National Park to see the beauty of the northern Estonia landscape. With an expert guide, discover the history and learn lots of interesting facts about Lahemaa. You'll go on a walking tour around the park and tour two of its most magnificent manors Palmse and Sagadi which have both been beautifully restored to give you an insight into upper-class 18th-century life in Estonia. It's a great way to see what lies outside of Tallinn and enjoy some of the beautiful scenery this country has to offer!
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAfter a one-hour coach ride from central Tallinn, you will arrive at the largest national park in Estonia. The beautiful Lahemaa National Park is home to an impressive 14 lakes, eight rivers and four waterfalls within its pristine coastal landscape. Explore the park with your guide, taking in the varied scenery and relaxing in gorgeous settings.
Make your way to Palmse Manor, built in the 18th century and once home to barons and their families. It has been fully restored and contains some original furniture, making it one of the grandest Baroque manors in Estonia. Tour the house with your guide and visit its open -air- museum, which provides and overview of manor life and Estonian architecture through the ages.
Next visit Sagadi Manor, also built in the 18th century and the first manor in Estonia to be decorated in the ornate Rococo style. It has also been fully restored, from its original faade to its extension wing.
After your manor tours, youll have a bit of free time to enjoy the park. Your guide will give you some recommendations of the best spots in the park to visit, including one of the many lakes.
Then meet back at a designated meeting spot for the return trip to Tallinn.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Lahemaa National Park From Tallinn
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury coach
- Entrances to the manors of Palmse or Sagadi
Exclusions for Day Tour To Lahemaa National Park From Tallinn
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City tour Craft Brewery visit and tasting of craft beers ciders and cheeses
- Helsinki Day Cruise from Tallinn
- Tallinn TV Tower Entrance Ticket
- Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best of Tallinn
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Tallinn with Kadriorg Palace and Pirita
- Medieval photoshoot and tour in Tallinn
- Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Tallinn Guided Sightseeing Tour
- 4G LTE Pocket WiFi Rental, Internet Connection in Tallinn -pick up at LAX