Day Tour To Luxor From Hurghada, Red Sea By RoadWrite a Review
From USD 116
OverviewJourney to Luxor for the day and visit Egypt open air museum. Visit the magica Karnak Temples on the East Bank, also see the beautiful Queen Hatshepsut Temple and the amazing Valley of the Kings on the West Bank.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour representative will pick you up from your Hotel in Hurghada to take you on a visit to the magical Valley of the Kings. Valley of the Kings is a valley in Egypt where for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, tombs were constructed for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom. The valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Thebes now known as Luxor within the heart of the Theban Necropolis The valley consists of two valleys, East Valley where most of the royal tombs are situated and West Valley. With the 2005 discovery of a new chamber, along with the 2008 discovery of two further tomb entrances the valley is known to contain 63 tombs and chambers. It was the principal burial place of the major royal figures of the Egyptian New Kingdom. The royal tombs are decorated with scenes from Egyptian mythology and give clues to the beliefs and funerary rituals of the period. This area has been a focus of archaeological and Egyptology exploration since the end of the eighteenth century. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun along with the rumours of its curse of the Pharaohs, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world.
Now continue onto The Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings in Egypt. The mortuary temple is dedicated to the sun god Amon-Ra and is located next to the mortuary temple of Mentuhotep II, which served both as an inspiration and later a quarry. It is considered one of the incomparable monuments of ancient Egypt. Now let us enjoy the Colossi of Memnon.The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues which are made from blocks of Quartzite sandstone of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. For the past 3400 years they have stood in the Theban necropolis, west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.The original function of the Colossi was to stand guard at the entrance to Amenhotep's memorial temple We have now finished our fabulous visit to the West Bank..Now we cross the Nile to the East Bank to visit the impressivel Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon his wife Mut. You will then be transferred back to your Hotel in Hurghada.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Luxor From Hurghada, Red Sea By Road
- Pickup services from your hotel in Hurghada
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
Exclusions for Day Tour To Luxor From Hurghada, Red Sea By Road
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Hurghada Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Snorkeling Trip To Giftun Island
- Sunset Desert Safari Trip By Quad Bike
- Day Tour To Luxor From Hurghada
- Hurghada Bedouin Desert Safari By Jeep 4x4
- Day Tour To Cairo From Hurghada By Air
- Sunset Car Buggy Safari Hurghada
- Mahmaya: Giftun Island Snorkeling Cruise
- Quad Biking In The Egyptian Desert From Hurghada
- Private Day Tour To Cairo From Hurghada With Lunch