OverviewExplore the Seoraksan National Park and discover one of South Korea’s most imposing peaks on this Mt Seoraksan day tour from Seoul. Travel by cable car up to the Gweongeumseong peak and enjoy panoramic views over the valleys below. Follow walking routes through the forest to Sinheungsa Temple, where a statue of The Great Unification Buddha sits in contemplation. Listen as a guide sheds light on South Korea’s Buddhist heritage, and enjoy a delicious lunch of Korean speciality dishes.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup from your centrally located Seoul hotel, travel with a guide to the Seoraksan National Park. Home to mighty Mt Seoraksan — the third highest peak in South Korea — the park sits on the east coast of the Korean Peninsula in the Taebaek Mountain range, where rugged ridges of granite and gneiss dominate the landscape.
On arrival, take the cable car to the Gwongeumseong peak and admire breathtaking views over the surrounding valleys. Head onward through dense forest to Sinheungsa Temple, home to a 62 foot (18.9 meter) gilt-bronze statue of The Great Unification Buddha.
Perhaps take a moment to explore a few of the smaller temples and hermitages hiding in the hillsides. Then, visit a local restaurant and enjoy an authentic Korean meal of grilled fish or beef shabu-shabu (hot pot), accompanied by rice and several side dishes.
When your meal is over, hop back into your vehicle and return to your Seoul hotel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Seoraksan Mountain
- Hotel pickup & drop-off. But, if your hotel is outside Jung-gu, Jongno-gu, Gangnam-gu and Seocho-gu, you need to come to Lotte Hotel Seoul (Address: 30 Euljiro, Jung-gu, Seoul).
- Entrance fee including round-trip cable car
- English-speaking staff
Exclusions for Day Tour To Seoraksan Mountain
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
During the transport to/from Seoraksan mountain, the tour operator cannot explain about Korea, or Seoraksan mountain continuously. After departure from Seoul, before arriving at Seoraksan mountain, you will hear the guidelines or basic facts about Seoraksan mountain for 10-20 minutes
Sightseeing at Seoraksan mountain consists of 1) cable car for 1h, 2) Sinheungsa Temple for 20 minutes, and 3) hiking to Biseondae Waterfall for 1h20m. But, hiking is optional.
In light of a review, if the tour date is national holiday, we won't provide this tour because we cannot predict the traffic condition.
Hotel pickup will be done during 7:20-8:00am. You will be advised of hotel pickup time on the previous day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.