Day Tour To Taj Mahal With Boat Ride From Delhi
OverviewDuration: 12:30 Hours Visit: Delhi - Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Boat RideTaj Mahal,The epitome of love, is a monument with immense beauty. The beauty of this magnificent monument is eternal and stands majestically on the banks of river Yamuna, The thoughts while watching Taj Mahal is not just about its phenomenal beauty, but the immense love which became the reason of its construction. Few miles away there is one more heritage figure which cannot be missed, known as Agra fort. You can even get a beautiful view of Taj Mahal from few of the corridors of this fort. Drive few more miles to visit another heritage building built by Mughals called Itimad Ud Daulah Tomb popularly known as Baby Taj.
- Battery e-Rickshaw ride at the taj mahal.
- Tonga Ride at the taj mahal
- Professional photograph at the VIP bench of taj mahal
- Multi cuisine buffet lunch.
- Boat ride on the river yamuna
Know More about this tour
The journey starts early in the morning, pick up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida by car and drive to Agra through Yamuna Expressway. After a smooth 3 hours drive arrive Agra,
which is believed to have been founded in 1504 by Sultan Sikander Lodi, but flourished later under the Mughal Empire. First visit the Taj Mahal a mausoleum built as a symbol Emperor Shah Jehan’s devotion to his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal. Considered an architectural marvel, its construction took thousands of workers over 21 years to complete. A pure white marble structure, Taj acquires different shades at different times of the day he soft pink color of the dawn and fiery shade that it acquires at dusk are bewitching. This edifice is replete with decorative inlays, carvings and calligraphy.
Later visit the Red Fort, which was commissioned in 1565 by Akbar, and subsequently embellished by other Mughal Emperors. Shah Jahan, a great builder, raised exquisite white marble palaces here. He also built three white marble mosques inside: Moti-Masjid, Nagina-Masjid and Mina-Masjid. The beautiful yet forbidding structure is a handsome example of Mughal architecture.
Post tour, you will be taken to a multi cuisine restaurant for a delicious buffet lunch. Relax here for sometime and continue your city tour.
Post lunch visit Itmad- Ud - Daula, known as the "Baby Taj"; this mausoleum rests in a walled garden close to the Yamuna River, and is looked upon as a precursor of the Taj Mahal as far as elaborate carvings and inlay work are concerned.
Boat ride, on the river yamuna behind the Taj Mahal.
Your 15-minute boat ride will commence on Yamuna River, where you can appreciate the magnificence and beauty of the iconic Taj Mahal. Relax, take photos, and appreciate the romantic sunset view.
After completing your city tour drive back to Delhi. On your way take a photo stop to click some magnificent pictures of Taj Mahal. You may take a refreshment break while driving back.
The same day Taj Mahal tour concludes now. Catch your flight/train for your onward journey.
Inclusions for Day Tour To Taj Mahal With Boat Ride From Delhi
- Private air-condition car and chauffeur
- Monument entrance fees
- Battery e-rickshaw ride at the taj mahal
- A professional photograph at the vip bench of taj mahal
- Boat ride on the river yamuna
- Unlimited bottle of mineral water will be provided on vehicle
- English speaking tour guide for all sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- All applicable taxes & tolls
Exclusions for Day Tour To Taj Mahal With Boat Ride From Delhi
- All other than those mentioned in the above list of inclusion
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi