Day Tour To Wadi El Natrun - Alexandria
OverviewPrivate day tour visiting the oldest Christian monasteries. Private tour includes all pickup and drop off transfers from your location in Alexandria, entry fees, expert tour guide water and snacks.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAt 8:00 am pickup from your hotel by our expert licensed tour guide then drive 120 K/M south of Alexandria to Wadi El Natrun desert area the actual birth place for Christian monasticism. There was once about 50 monasteries, only 4 have survived into modern times. Begin your trip with Deir al-Baramus, the oldest of the surviving 4 monasteries, and in many ways the most isolated, then proceeds to Deir Anba Bishoi whose body is still in the monastery.
Continue your trip to Deir Abu Maqar which is the richest monastery now in Wadi El-Natrun, as it has more than 100 monks and 600 workers in the extensive farm which spreads in front of it. You will end your trip with Deir El-Suryani which is the smallest and most compact of the 4 monasteries. Upon return to Alexandria, you will get to make a photo stop for Alexandria Library ,Qaitbay Citadel
Inclusions for Day Tour To Wadi El Natrun
- Entry fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for Day Tour To Wadi El Natrun
- Drinks at lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum Day from Alexandria
- Private Full-Day Alexandria Tour from Cairo
- Discover Alexandria With a Private Guide
- Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo
- Shore Excursion: Cairo Day Tour From Alexandria Port to Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum
- Day Tour to Alamain Museum Visiting the Commonwealth German Cemetery