Day Tour With Tuk Tuk Water Battle For Songkran Festival In Bangkok
OverviewSongkran Festival or Thai New Year is the most exciting time of a year in Thailand. People splash water to each other for good luck, so it also called Water Splashing Festival. Every year, starting from 13th of April to the 15th Thailand becomes a large water battle field. Come and join in our well-created program to celebrate the festival of 2018 in a real Thai Way in Bangkok. Piling a sand pagoda in Wat Arun, watching bathing rites of Buddha image, enjoying water battle via tuk tuk, etc. You will get more besides only fun.
Know More about this tour
Your tour will start from this morning. Our meeting point is at BTS Victory Monument Station, leave the station using Exit 2, please arrive 10 minutes in advance for check in. (Minimum number is 6 pax per group).
8:30am-9:00am Depart from Century Mall (next to BTS Victory Monument Station)
9:00am-10:00am You will arrive at Wat Arun, Our english-speaking guide will take you to carry sand to temples and guide you form sand pagodas, Watch bathing rites of Buddha images, merit making activities
11:30am-12:30pm You will take the ferry for lunch time at Wang Lang Pier (lunch at own expense)
12:30pm-13:30pm You will have free time to enjoy entertaining events in city
13:30pm-14:30pm You will start your water battle via tuk tuk
14:30pm-16:00pm Your last stop is Silom Road, end of tour
Inclusions for Day Tour With Tuk Tuk Water Battle For Songkran Festival In Bangkok
- Water gun and Waterproof bag
- Bottled Water
- Tuk Tuk fees
- Ferry Ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary
Exclusions for Day Tour With Tuk Tuk Water Battle For Songkran Festival In Bangkok
- Merit making activity fees
- Personal expense
- Gratuties (optional)
- Hotel transfer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum number is 6 pax per group
Minimum age is 3 years
A possibility of cancellation after confirmation would occur for lack of passengers. In case it happened, an alternative would be offered or you would get full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok
- One Day Thai Massage Class in Bangkok
- 6 hours Thai Herbal Compress Workshop
- FULL DAY GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT OF PATTAYA
- Bangkok Tuk Tuk Night Tour Including Dinner
- ZEN PHOTO EXPEDITION LAOS
- Bangkok Essentials - Must See Visits & Local Food Experience! (Private Trip)