Day Tour: Xunantunich, Horseback Riding And Chocolate Making - Belize City
OverviewThis amazing 3 in one day is packed with fun and is suitable for those who prefer a sedate day. Your tour will start with horse riding on award winning horses, private tour of Xunantunich, authentic Belizean lunch at a local restaurant and end by making your own chocolate.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Your guide will greet you at your hotel in San Ignacio Town and will take you to St Leonard's Stable where your day's great adventure will begin with a horse riding trail on award winning horses. This riding tour will take you riding in the countryside through open savanna, jungle trails and peaceful riverside trail filled with birdsong. After enjoying your riding tour you will be thrilled to board your air conditioned vehicles en route to the majestic Maya site of Xunantunich.
Be prepared to explore paths once exclusive to royalty, their close subjects and servants. Climb the 130ft ceremonial structure El Castillo at the heart of Xunantunich and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. Let this beautiful maya site of Xunantunich whisper its many secrets to you through your local guide. Once you have excellent pictures of your adventure at Xunantunich you will be more than glad to enjoy an authentic Belizean lunch at a local restaurant.
Just when you think your day is coming to an end you will be taken to your, perhaps once in a lifetime, chocolate making tour. Experience making and eating your own chocolate, grind roasted organically grown cacao seeds and delight yourself with rich chocolate. Once your day is complete you will be taken to your hotel where will relax for another adventure in our beautiful country of Belize.
Inclusions for Day Tour: Xunantunich, Horseback Riding And Chocolate Making
- Entrance fees
- Purified water
- Light snack
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Ignacio Town area
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Day Tour: Xunantunich, Horseback Riding And Chocolate Making
- Alcoholic drinks
- souvenirs, gratuities
- bug spray, sunscreen
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring a change of clothes
Provide names of all guests and name of hotel for pickup
Attire recommended for horseback riding: comfortable closed-toed footwear and long pants
Weight limit for horse riding: 250 lbs (113 kg) per guest
Not recommended for persons with fear of height, claustrophobia, back problems, heart conditions,
Not recommended for pregnant women
Note: pickups or drop-offs outside San Ignacio Town will incur an additional fee. Fee will vary depending on distance from San Ignacio town and will be informed to you by local provider after booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.