OverviewKnown worldwide, imposing Quebrada de Humahuaca has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This heavenly landscape of colorful hills is home to a variety of diverse, well preserved cultures.
- Hotel pickup included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe journey beginnings in Salta with a hotel pickup early in the morning.
First town we'll visit is Purmamarca Village where time will be enough to observe the Seven Colored Hill, the Church and the Craft Market on the square. We will also take a small walk along its narrow streets.
We continue towards the town of Tilcara where we visit the ancient ruins of Pucará, the Archaeological Museum, and Huacalera. Then we cross the Capricorn Tropic, from where the colors of La Pollera del Coya Hill can be seen and really good pictures taken because of the daylight.
We visit Uquía and its church, where the paintings of the Arcabuceros Angels, important vestige in the zone of the Cuzqueña School are kept.
Arrival to Humahuaca will be at noon; this town has an important Church and the Independence Monument, the Indian, of the sculptor Soto Avendaño.
After lunch we'll observe, from the route, La Paleta del Pintor framing the town of Maimara. We continue to San Salvador de Jujuy where the Flag Hall and the Cathedral, characterized by its pulpit carved in wood and gold and the statues of Lola Mora are visited.
Finally, we return to Salta through National Route N9 of abundant subtropical vegetation. The last stretch is: El Abra of Santa Laura, observing La Cienaga dam, Las Maderas and Campo Alegre and returning to Salta through Vaqueros.
Inclusions for Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley From Salta
- Round-trip transportation from downtown hotels in Salta
- Bilingual English and Spanish professional tour guide
- Soft drinks
Exclusions for Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley From Salta
- Departure Transfer from Hotel to Airport
- Optional Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.