Day Trip From Guanacaste: Río Perdido Adventure - Liberia
OverviewEnjoy an adventure-packed day which includes canyoning, Tarzan swings, hiking along the Blanco River and a visit to the hot springs. Round trip transportation from hotels in Guanacaste and lunch are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Enjoya truly Aerial Canyoning experience thatwill feature a sequence of zip lines connected to rock-based platforms and suspended bridges through exciting Rio Blanco canyon walls. Enjoy the famous Tarzan swings, world-class rappelling and Rio Perdidos unique invention: aerial slides.
Hike along Blanco River trails and indulge yourself into Blanco River's crystal-clear waters where multiple natural thermo-mineral springs convert a cool stream into the soothing thermal river, with temperatures ranging from 90 to 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Swimming in different parts of the rivers edges is allowed.
After your visit to the springs, enjoy thermal pools with a private swim-up bar and a hanging bridge for panoramic views of the canyon. Absorb the feel of the canyon from the most beloved means of transportation the inner-tube.
An authentic Guanacaste culinary experience awaits you at the restaurant where a delicious buffet lunch will be served to finalize your journey.
Inclusions for Day Trip From Guanacaste: Río Perdido Adventure
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip From Guanacaste: Río Perdido Adventure
DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel.
You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel
Recommended items to bring: comfortable shoes, light clothes to get wet or swimming suit, sun block, insect repellent, towel, dry cloth to change
A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private or Group Kiteboarding Lessons in Salinas Bay
- Costa Rican Wildlife: Palo Verde National Park Private Tour
- Half-Day Deep Water Fishing Charter
- Private Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Adventure Tour
- Sport Fishing Tour from Papagayo Gulf
- Day Trip to Granada City in Nicaragua from Guanacaste
- Horsebarck Riding, Zipline and Hot Springs Combo Tour in Guanacaste
- Full Day Borinquen Adventure Tour