Day Trip From Puerto Vallarta: Punta Mita And Sayulita UTV Adventure
OverviewTake an off-road romp through the back roads of Punta Mita from Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta. Drive or ride in a personal UTV (utility terrain vehicle), a 4WD vehicle that handles like a car and is perfect for couples or families. Following a guide, bounce and bump your way through mountain trails and creeks to Sayulita, a fishing village with a vibrant surfing and arts scene. Walk about the largely undiscovered seaside getaway with a guide or on your own. Round-trip transport from Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta to Punta Mita is included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your group at a designated spot in Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta, and take a scenic drive to Punta Mita. Located north of Banderas Bay, Punta Mita is home to pristine beaches and top-end resorts. Upon arrival, youll receive a safety briefing from an expert guide.
Don your helmet and climb aboard your Polaris RZR UTV. Designed for rugged, off-road adventures, this utility terrain vehicle drives like a car and has safety cages surrounding all passengers for added security, making it ideal for families.
Then, follow your guide and roar your way off the main road as you head north to the seaside town of Sayulita. Drive through mountain trails, creeks and a riverbed along a secluded beach, passing towns, farms and fields along the way.
Stop at the outskirts of Sayulita for a short break. Check out a quiet beach and nearby sights, while drinking coconut water from a freshly cracked gourd (own expense). Light snacks and bottled water are provided en route.
Back in your UTV, drop into the south side of Sayulita for beautiful views of a secluded beach. Drive through town and then park your off-road buggy.
Take some time to explore the small fishing village, known for surfing and unique arts and crafts. Join your guide for a tour of this gem of a town yet undiscovered by hordes of visitors, or wander off on your own and pick up souvenirs. Soak up the relaxed vibe and sit down at one of many appealing restaurants for lunch (own expense).
After lunch, youre back in your buggy, splashing and bouncing your way back to Punta Mita. From there, enjoy transport back to your departure point.
Inclusions for Day Trip From Puerto Vallarta: Punta Mita And Sayulita UTV Adventure
- Professional guide
- UTV safety briefing
- Light snack
- Bottled water
- Use of UTV and helmet
- Transport from Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta to Sayulita
Exclusions for Day Trip From Puerto Vallarta: Punta Mita And Sayulita UTV Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Insurance fee (USD$25)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Please wear jeans and walking shoes
Minimum age to drive is 18 years
UTV driver must present a valid driver's license
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen, sunglasses and money for souvenirs
Note: A US$25 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV must be paid in cash on the day of the tour
Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.