Day Trip From Reykjavik: River Rafting On The Hvítá River
OverviewExperience Iceland from a completely different perspective on this rafting adventure down the Hvt River! After pickup from your Reykjavik hotel, head to the river and admire stunning canyons as you and your professional guide navigate through a mix of adrenaline-pumping white-water rapids and tranquil passageways. Pass through the magnificent Brarhl canyon, where you can jump from a cliff into the river! Afterwards head back to Reykjavik.
Know More about this tourThis fun tour lets you experience Iceland in a unique way on a river-rafting adventure! Choose the morning or afternoon option, depending on your preference, and embark on a day trip to the Hvt River, just a short coach ride.
This tour will take you through Class II rapids, ensuring youll have a fun, enjoyable white-water rafting experience thats suitable for every fitness level. After a brief safety instruction, navigate down the river with your professional guide and enjoy a perfect mix of serene floating and exciting rapids through picturesque canyons and fissures.
On the way, pass through the magnificent Brarhl canyon, a stunning setting where youll have the opportunity to unleash your wild side by jumping off the cliff into the river! Youll discover that despite the countrys name, the water is pleasantly cool and inviting.
To complete your trip, end your fantastic adventure by relaxing in a sauna at the rafting base camp's facilities nearby. Then, head back to your Reykjavik hotel.
Inclusions for Day Trip From Reykjavik: River Rafting On The Hvítá River
- River rafting on the Hvt River
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Day Trip From Reykjavik: River Rafting On The Hvítá River
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 11 years
Items recommended to bring: warm sweater, bathing suit, change of clothing and a towel
Please note: Although you don't need to swim while river rafting, it is recommended that you know how to swim. You must be comfortable with floating in water.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Northern Lights Tour - With Secret Lagoon
- Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik by Bus
- Small-Group Deluxe Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
- Private Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
- Private Superjeep Northern Lights Hunt
- Northern Lights Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik
- Northern Lights Hunt Luxury Minibus Tour
- Reykjavik Northern Lights Small-Group Tour by Super Jeep