Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii And Mt Vesuvios
OverviewYour Personal expert Driver will pick you up at 7:30 Am in Rome to start an incredible adventure from Rome to Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvios.The ancient town was covered by ashes of the Mount Vesuvius eruption in 79 A.C. and has been captivating archaeologists from all over the world, since the excavations began. Walking through the extensive ruins of Pompeii with your personal tour guide youll see Mount Vesuvius from a distance. After a nice lunch in a typical trattoria in Pompeii you will take the bus with some other people to be taken to the Mount Vesuvius where there will be a special off-road vehicle that will passes through the National Park.
Know More about this tour
This day trip is designed to enjoy an overview of Pompeii. The driver guide will take the group to the ancient Road Matrone, leading you through the National Park of the Mt. Vesuvius till 1050 mt. above the sea level. From there you will have access to the crater, and enjoy a spectacular view over the bay of Naples, the Sorrentine Peninsula and the Valley of Sarno.
The tickets in Pompeei and to explore the Vulcano are Not included. You will get it on the day of the day trip from Rome. You r tuor guide in Pompeii will help you to get these tickets avoiding the big lines you will see.
Inclusions for Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii And Mt Vesuvios
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Professional guide Private in Pompeii
- Professional art historian guide
- Tour escort/host for Mt. Vesuvio. Not Private.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Day Trip From Rome To Pompeii And Mt Vesuvios
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience