Day Trip From San Jose To San Luis Canopy Tour
OverviewEnjoying safely through a series of cable systems that move through a big extension of a virgin forest, it motivates us throughout the tour to enjoy about the flora and fauna of this majestic environment. We have cables between 50 to 550 meters long at the points with more adrenaline. In these tours you can enjoy various views of the Cataraticas River. Our platforms are located on bases with heights from 3 to 106 meters high, some of them in trees and on land bases depending of the attraction and adventure points. Adventure time: 1:45 minutes.Suitable for people from 4 years and up. You should wear comfortable clothes which you do not mind getting dirty. Most of our guests do these activities wearing shorts, T-shirts and tennis
Know More about this tourOur day starts in the morning where your guide will drive you to the Canopy San Luis, located just an hour and a half from our capital San Jos, the complex is located in the middle of an exuberant private cloud forest reserve, surrounded by green vegetation and crystalline rivers. The adventure center San Luis has a series of steel cables that run on several platforms located in the trees to form a kind of air bridges where energy will flow to the maximum during the journey of eleven cables of pure adrenaline! From the top you can admire all the beauty and majesty of the forest, feel the fresh air on your face and feel like a true Tarzan of the jungle. For all those who love Extreme Adrenaline we recommend the Superman flight, which is included for those adventurers who want to feel the combination of speed and height in a landscape of waterfalls, crystalline rivers, combining nature and emotion !. After this exciting experience, you will taste an exquisite typical lunch in the restaurant of the place, and then undertake our return to San Jos.
Profesional bilingual guide
Comfortable air conditioning transportation
Inclusions for Day Trip From San Jose To San Luis Canopy Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Day Trip From San Jose To San Luis Canopy Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 4 years
Dress code is sport
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Beyond Horseback Adventure with Lunch near Jaco
- San Jos City Tour
- Cinco Ceibas Combo Tour 3 in 1
- Doka Estate and La Paz Waterfalls Gardens from San Jose
- Venado Caves and La Fortuna Waterfall from San Jose
- Full Day Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San Jose
- Celeste River from San Jose
- Half-Day Trip to Irazu Volcano and Cartago from San Jose