Day Trip From Seville Including Skip-the-Line Ticket To Cordoba Mosque
OverviewExplore the architectural and cultural treasures of Cordoba on a fascinating full-day tour from Seville. Wander the narrow alleyways of the Jewish Quarter and admire the Moorish magnificence of the architecture. Immerse yourself in the religious resplendence of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and see one of Spains few existing synagogues. Delve deeper into the Islamic heritage of the city with an interesting guide and enjoy a stress-free sojourn with a priority access pass.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Depart from your Seville hotel and relax during the scenic 1.5-hour drive to city of Cordoba. On arrival, commence your tour of the majestic Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba. Stroll past hundreds of striped sugar cane columns and absorb the ecclesiastical elegance of the Moorish mosque. See shimmering golden mosaics and gaze at elegant domes as your guide offers captivating commentary of Cordobas most alluring attraction.
Continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar, a significant structure housed amid the ambient labyrinth of the Jewish quarter, and enjoy as your guide offers information on the buildings history. Stroll flower-thronged streets to the Cordoba Synagogue, one of Spains only existing Jewish churches, then visit the foreboding fortress of King Don Pedro. Reach the city center after an idyllic wander through Calle de las Flores, then explore independently during some relaxed free time. Browse artisan shops for special souvenirs then refresh with specialty snacks in local cafes (own expense). Regroup with your guide at the pre-arranged time then return to your Seville accommodation.
Inclusions for Day Trip From Seville Including Skip-the-Line Ticket To Cordoba Mosque
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Exclusions for Day Trip From Seville Including Skip-the-Line Ticket To Cordoba Mosque
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
To confirm pick-up time. please contact us the day before your visit.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour