Day Trip In Mikumi National Park - Dar Es Salaam
OverviewMikumi National Park provides great safari experience regardless of the time you have in Dar Es Salaam or Morogoro town. Tours are tailor made to suit your interest, budget and time. Trips are in small groups of up to 4 persons with private/and or family options are available too. In Mikumi expect to see wild animals such as Lions, Buffalos, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebras, Impalas, Warthogs, elephants, hippos and more than 300 bird species.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourEarly morning of this day at 05:30 hours you will be picked up from your meeting point and start drive to Mikumi National Park via Chalinze where you will have coffee break (if starting from Dar). When you arrive at the park you will be checked in and start game drives. You will continue with game drive till around 13:00 hours whereby you will have lunch break within the park whereby you have the opportunity to see animals while enjoying your meal and drinks.
After lunch and a little rest will continue with game drive around the park covering different areas of interest on search of wild animals. Game drive will continue till around 16:00 hours whereby you will start trip back to Dar Es Salaam or Morogoro. In Mikumi expect to see animals such as Lions, Buffalos, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebras, Impalas, Warthogs, elephants, hippos, more than 300 bird species and different plant species.
Upon arrival in Dar Es Salaam or Morogoro you will be taken to back to your residence and that will be the end of your day trip.
Inclusions for Day Trip In Mikumi National Park
- Park Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Round-trip shared transfers
- Game drives
Exclusions for Day Trip In Mikumi National Park
- Items of personal nature (Alcohol drinks, cigarettes, phone calls)
- Visa fees,
- Departure tax (If any)
- Any other activities not detailed on this itinerary.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.