Join this day trip kayaking and exploring 2 famous islands at Phang Nga Bay Hong Island and Panak Island. You will be picked up from your hotel in Phuket or Khao Lak by air-conditioned mini bus. All kids below 12 years old are free of charge, beverages and kayak equipment are included.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Know More about this tour
Pickup from your place After pickup from your hotel in Phuket or Khaolak by air-conditioned minibus, you're transferred to the pier to depart for Ao Phang Nga National Park. You will be briefed on safety aspects of the tourkhai Island
Khai Island On arrival at Khai island, where you’ll have the opportunity to Snorkeling for approximately 40 minutes with the cystal clear water.
Hong and Panak Island After spending 25 minutes exploring beautiful Panak Island, you will be asked to return to the main boat where we will then take a short 25 minutes journey to Hong Island, considered to be amongst the most beautiful islands in the Krabi province.Upon arrival at Hong Island you’ll get back into your individual canoes and spend exploring this fascinating island, where you’ll take in the stunning natural rock formations, including solitary limestone peaks both in the sea and on land. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore the caves, which contain stalagmites and stalactites, as well as observing the local wildlife.
Lunch will be service at Floating Muslim Village Lunch freshly prepared and cook at the restaurant for buffet.
Jamebond Island There is about 25 minutes, You and your private guide will be canoe to one of the most enduring natural landmarks as one of the most famous parts of the Phang Nga National Park, the island’s limestone tower karst were featured as the location of James Bond’s nemesis, Francisco Scaramanga, in the 1974 film, The Man With The Golden Gun. The island of Koh Tapu is one of the main attractions of our Phuket James Bond island tour. It is a natural limestone structure which rises up from the ocean and stands at 40 metres tall. These land masses were then eroded by water and wind into the islands we see today. Both Koh Tapu and Khao Ping Gan feature lush vegetation and steep shores, as well as two sandy beaches in the southwest between Ping Gan island, also known as ‘leaning rock.
Rang Yai Island You’ll return to the main boat again, After you enjoy your meal, we will make our way to the last stop where you’ll have the opportunity to swim in warm waters or relax on a golden, sandy beach Phang Nga bay and Ao Phang Nga National Park you will be making memories that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Inclusions for Day Trip Kayaking At Phang Nga Bay From Phuket
- Kayak and paddle
- Licensed tour leader
- Buffet Lunch
- Unlimited beverages
- Professional guides
- Khaolak Hotels pickup and drop-off (Speedboat option tour only)
Exclusions for Day Trip Kayaking At Phang Nga Bay From Phuket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- National Park fee (400THB for adults, 200THB for children - payable directly to tour operator)
- Phuket International Airport drop-off (200THB per person, includes 1 large luggage per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult and are free of charge
Please select your preferred pickup location from the options provided
French and German guide available on select days
We are unable to offer a collection service to visitors staying at Airbnb lodging, rental villas, or private houses. Visitors staying in these places of accommodation will be responsible for arranging transport either to a designated meeting point in Royal Phuket Marina Pier area, or you can make the designated hotel nearby (Please note that the fare for a taxi or other mode of transport to the chosen meeting point is payable by the visitor, and we will not pay for transport or reimburse costs incurred).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.