OverviewPayar Island Marine Park is a collection of four emerald-green islands surrounded by coral reefs that are home to many kinds of endangered marine species. Sail on a catamaran that will transport you to the marine park to discover beautiful marine life including many types of corals. Snorkelling within the park is exciting especially for first timers who can safely see many different reef species. Spend your day swimming in the clear waters or sunbathing on the beautiful white sands. Buffet lunch and snorkeling equipment are provided.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Snorkel gear included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
Explore Pulau Payar, the only Marine Park along the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. This well-preserved, uninhabited marine park was officially declared as a marine park in 1985, Payar Island Marine Park is a collection of four emerald-green islands surrounded by coral reefs that are home to many kinds of endangered marine species. The park is made up of four uninhabited islands and the clear waters are home to a multitude of colourful fish and large species of corals. Located approximately 30km south of Langkawi Island, and about an hour journey from Kuah jetty point by catamaran or speedboat.
Your base out here is the floating platform moored off Pulau Payar. The real attraction of this platform lies below sea level. Step into the underwater observation chamber to view the marine life surrounding a reef. If you want to get even closer to the swirl of fishes that make these corals their home, grab a mask, a snorkel and fins and join the spectacle. Swim over or just relaxes and sunbathing on one of the white sandy beaches and observes the scenery. Enjoy the buffet lunch served on the platform.
Thereafter, return to main island Langkawi with catamaran or speedboat transfer. A transfer will take you back to your staying hotel.
Please note that diving is available at an additional cost. Please bring along your diving license if you want to dive.
Inclusions for Day Trip Snorkelling To Payar Island Marine Park From Langkawi
- Buffet lunch at the platform
- Use of basic snorkeling equipment
- Return speedboat/catamaran transfer from Jetty to Pulau Payar
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, shared transfer
Exclusions for Day Trip Snorkelling To Payar Island Marine Park From Langkawi
- Langkawi Marine Park Fees (payable directly by guests)
- Swimming attire and towel (you must bring your own)
- Food and drinks, other than provided
- Diving is optional
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Upon booking require Full details: Full name as per passport, Nationality, Age, passport number
Diving is available at an additional cost. Please bring along your diving license if you want to dive
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
You must bring your own swimwear and towel
Tour duration includes the duration of hotel transfer and boat transfer
Preferable to book 7 days before tour date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.