Day Trip : Taj Mahal Same Day Tour From Delhi
OverviewTravel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point.Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage SiteExplore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj MahalAdmire the unique views of the rear side of the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh sunset pointDrive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
Know More about this tour06:30 : After Breakfast In Your Hotel
07:30 am - Pick up from your Hotel in Gurgaon / New Delhi - Morning drive to Agra - Journey time 3 Hours, via New Express Highway inclusive all tolls taxes.09:30 - Meeting The Guide On Arrival In Agra City - Proceed To Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal which was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Taj Mahal remain Closed for all visitors on Friday.11.30 - Just After The Taj Mahal
Excursion to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar.13:00 - Lunch
After Sightseeing Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Sites you will be having lunch Break in AC Restaurant Later Mehtab Bagh Sunset point, back side view of Taj Mahal.15:00 - Departure
After you explore all day tour, drive back to Delhi, arrive your Hotel by 18:00 pm or Airport for onward journey.
Inclusions for Day Trip : Taj Mahal Same Day Tour From Delhi
- Entrance fees ( Taj Mahal and Agra Fort)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Day Trip : Taj Mahal Same Day Tour From Delhi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is formal
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.