OverviewDiscover the set of the Bollywood film Dilwale on this 10-hour, guided tour that includes a drive through the Swiss countryside. You will be transported in the comfort of an air-conditioned couch to see a real movie set and beautiful scenery. You can choose from one of three tour options when you book.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Skip the line
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière at 8:45am and start your 2-hour bus ride through the Swiss countryside to the set of the Bollywood movie Dilwale. Spend 3-hours of free time in the village surrounded by beautiful Swiss chalets.
If you choose the option that includes the cable car, you will enjoy a 15-minute cable car ride that will take you to an elevation of 9,845 feet (3,000 meters). Glacier 3000 is one of the most well-known and accessible glaciers in Switzerland. You will have 2-hours to enjoy the top of the mountain, see wide open views and enjoy no less than 24 peaks over 4'000 meters, including the Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau, Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. Crossing the Peak Walk by Tissot, a 351 feet (107 meter) long suspension bridge, which is the only one in the world to connect two peaks .
In the Gold Tour option, you will add an adrenaline rush with a wild glacier ride on the highest situated toboggan run in
the world, the Alpine Coaster. Other favorite attractions includes a stroll over the Glacier Walk or the Snowbus tour.
Everyone will meet back in the village at 3pm before heading to Montreux for an hour of shopping in the beautiful Swiss riviera. You will also see beautiful views of the lake.
You will then return to Geneva to be dropped off at 6:45pm at Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière.
Inclusions for Day Trip To A Bollywood Filming Location From Geneva
- Tour escort/host
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Trip To A Bollywood Filming Location From Geneva
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for babies under 2
Not recommended for pregnant women
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Dress code is casual warm clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.