Day Trip To Ameland - Groningen
OverviewOne of the 5 inhabited Dutch Wadden islands, Ameland is a delightful place to visit. On this guided tour, you will be exploring the entire the length and breadth of the lovely and captivating island on a bicycle and on foot.
- Travelling around to see the different aspects of the island.
- Interesting geography, bird life, beach combing, etc.
- Nice restaurants and pubs, also serving local dishes.
- Optional (extra costs): round flight in a small plane, watching seals, beach sailing.
- Trip on the Wadden Sea in a small boat.
- Trip can be made any time of the year, but best off season (September - May).
Know More about this tour
Ameland is one of the 5 inhabited Dutch Wadden Islands. Separated from the mainland by 10 kilometers of shallow sea, it is a small paradise with white sand dunes, yellow beaches, woods, meadows and small villages. On the south side of the island the Wadden Sea stretches out. On the horizon you can see the towers of some Frisian churches. We will go to the ferry by car. On the island we will travel by bicycle and we will walk. An exact day programme can be designed on demand, but it will surely include a ferry trip across the Wadden Sea, a visit to the North Sea beach, dunes, meadows and two or more villages. In one of the pubs we will try a 'Nobeltje', a local liquor.
Also available by car. If Schiermonnikoog or Borkum (Ger) is preferred, this can be done.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Ameland
- Transport by car to the ferry.
- Ferry fares
- Bicycle rent
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.