Day Trip To Ang Thong National Marine Park From Koh Samui - Ko Samui
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Ang Thong National Marine Park on this full-day tour from Koh Samui. Admire the breathtaking scenery as you cruise to Thailands second national park, where you can explore natural caves, blue lagoons, and stunning rock formations.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThis full-day tour takes you on a discovery of Ang Thong National Marine Park, the second national park created in Thailand consisting of 42 curiously-shaped islands. Departing from Nathong Pier on Koh Samui, you will head north by speedboat to the archipelago of islands, each consisting of its own individual character.
During this tour you will experience the beautiful sights of Ang Thong National Marine Park. You can explore natural caves, blue lagoons, and stunning rock formations. You will then take a trip to Mae Koh Island, where the inner salt lake is located.
Enjoy the sceneryonboard the speedboat while you cruise to Wau Ta Lab Island and the National Park headquarters, where you can enjoy sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, or just simply relaxing on the white sandy beach while taking in the breathtaking views around you.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Ang Thong National Marine Park From Koh Samui
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Non-private speedboat transfer
- Meals as specified
Exclusions for Day Trip To Ang Thong National Marine Park From Koh Samui
- Entrance fee to national park
- Other services than mentioned
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Entrance fees to Ang Thong National Marine Park are excluded for the Non-private Tour by Speedboat (300 baht per person)
Please provide the name and address of your hotel upon booking
Not available during Monsoon Season from 01 Nov - 15 December
Join transfer and activity
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Phuket to Koh Samui by Shared Van and High Speed Catamaran
- Round-Trip Transfer to Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan by Speedboat
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport Including High Speed Catamaran and Shared Van
- Koh Samui to Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran and Shared Van
- Amazing Snorkeling Tour around Koh Samui by 3 Deck Dive Boat