OverviewIn this small-group full day tour, you will explore the Roman city of Arles and see the gems of this area. Have your lunch in Saint-Remy de Provence where Van Gogh used to live. Visit the historic center to see the main monuments on a 1-hour of guided walking tour and go to the medieval hilltop village of Baux de Provence. Visit this charming village and 10th century fortress or enjoy a unique art show in the Carrieres de Lumieres.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDeparture from a central place in Marseille at 8:30am with your guide and head to the Roman city of Arles. Enjoy a walking guided tour of the historic center to see the main Arles monuments: arena, amphitheater, Saint-Trophime church, city hall and forum square, as well as the Van Gogh café, garden and hospital.
Jump back to your vehicle which will drive you to Saint-Rémy de Provence. In this charming village, you can admire the Roman monuments and visit Saint Paul de Mausolee where Van Gogh used to stay. Have some free time to have your lunch break (not included).
Your next stop is the medieval hilltop village of Baux de Provence. Admire the incredible views of the surrounding Provence countryside. Choose to either visit the village and 10th century fortress or see a unique light and art show at the Carrières de Lumières (entrance fees not included). Famous works of art by the Renaissance painters are projected onto the walls of the former quarry in one of Europe's most unique attractions.
At the end of your visit, your guide will drive you back to Marseille.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Arles - Saint-Remy - Baux De Provence And Carrieres De Lumieres From Marseille
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Day Trip To Arles - Saint-Remy - Baux De Provence And Carrieres De Lumieres From Marseille
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.