Day Trip To Artisan Villages Of Jalisco From Guadalajara
OverviewThe Jalisco's artisan villages Tonala and Tlaquepaque are famous for its fabulous crafts. Visit blown glass workshop, clay workshop and the national museum of ceramics. Artists from Tonala and Tlaquepaque have been recognized with international awards. Tlaquepaque is one of the most charming artisan villages in the country, with colonial mansions, shops and galleries.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour9:30 a.m. Pick up at your hotel to drive to Tonala, a lovely rustic village where artisans have their workshops and have made fabulous crafts, generation after generation.
10:15 a.m. Arrival to Tonala, visiting the historical center and the city hall to see the colorful murals that explain the history and traditions of Tonala. Visit to the national museum of ceramics with wonderful pieces made by Tonaltecan artisans that have been recognized with national and international awards. Visit to a ceramicworkshop to see how the beautiful pieces are made.Right afterthis, departure to Tlaquepaque, approximately a 25-minute drive. Tlaquepaque isone of the most charming artisan villages in the country, with lovely colonial mansions that are now shops and galleries and make the perfect place to display the large variety of crafts made in the state of Jalisco.
12:45 p.m. In Tlaquepaque you will have a guided walking tourof this sophisticated villageand thenfree time for shopping or strolling around this wonderful area. To quench our thirst, we will enjoy at the Main Plaza a traditional and refreshing drink called Tejuino. It is a pre-hispanic drink made of corn and only can be found in this part of the country. Free time for lunch. We can recommend many wonderful traditional restaurants with great food.
3:30 p.m. Return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Artisan Villages Of Jalisco From Guadalajara
- Entrance fees
- Professional local tour guide
- One refreshing drink (non-alcoholic)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Day Trip To Artisan Villages Of Jalisco From Guadalajara
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch or food (we will recommend restaurants)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.