At 05:00 AM our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa alam by air-conditioned modern van to Aswan, approximately 04:30 hours far from Marsa Alam. Then proceed to Philae Temple which was dedicated to goddess Isis as well this temple was dismantled and reconstructed on Agilika Island after aswan dam was constructed. Then you will be driven to the Unfinished Obelisk which belongs to unknown pharaoh, it offers unusual insights into ancient Egyptian stone-working techniques, with marks from workers' tools still clearly visible as well as ocher-colored lines marking where they were working. Lunch at local restaurant and then you will move to the High Dam which was constructed in 1960 and completed in 1970 and its main function to protect Egypt from the annual floods as well as providing storage of water for agriculture. Before 6 O'clock in the evening, you will be escorted by your guide back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Partial Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
- Visit Philae Temple
- See the Unfinished Obelisk
- Explore High Dam
- Assistance of our personal during the day tour
- English speaking guide during tour
- Transportation by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Aswan
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Bottled water on board vehicle
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Know More about this tour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Marsa Alam Holidays and Packages
- Cairo By Plane From Marsa Alam One Day Trip
- Cairo Excursion day from portghalib by Flight
- Two Day Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Marsa alam
- From Marsa Alam Day Trip to Luxor Sightseeing with Guide and Lunch Included
- Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
- Marsa Alam Sunset Desert Safari Trip By Quad
- Private Day Trip to Aswan from Marsa Alam