Day Trip To Atlas Mountains And 4 Valleys Including Lunch With Berber Family - Marrakesh
OverviewWe will leave at 9 AM from Marrakesh, in the direction of the 3 valleys. Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh and head to the impressive Atlas Mountains, visiting the 3 valleys that make the region famous: Ourika Valley, the Asni Valley and the Oukaimeden Valley as well as the valley of Sidi Fares. Meet the traditional Berber culture along the way
Know More about this tour
We will see the Dam/lake of Lalla Takerkoust with its great extension, we cross Berber villages, where we will enjoy wonderful views. We will have tea with the locals. Next, we will go up to the village of Moulay Brahim, place of pilgrimage of the local people. We will continue our journey by cracking the Kik plateau and between mountains and wheat fields, through pictures of villages and along the highest peaks of the Atlas Mountains until we reach the Asni ValleyWe continue towards the famous Ourika Valley, it is still one of the most beautiful and best conserved valleys of Morocco, the small villages clinging to the flanks of the massifs, the waterfalls and rocky landscapes that are confused with the omnipresent desert, all this forms a wild and seductive harmony in the confines of the western Atlas. In ourika valley you will have 2 to 3 hours of hiking to visit the waterfalls with your local guide, after thatyou will have lunch by the river or in the terrace of a restaurant in the valley. By the afternoon we will drive back to
Inclusions for Day Trip To Atlas Mountains And 4 Valleys Including Lunch With Berber Family
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Ideal for small-group tour and families with children
- Walking tour
- Meniral water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for Day Trip To Atlas Mountains And 4 Valleys Including Lunch With Berber Family
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking