Day Trip To Blue Hole And Dunn's River Falls From Falmouth
OverviewGet the best shore excursion from the Falmouth cruise ship pier. Discover two magnificent falls in one day. See for yourself what everyone is raving about and make the comparison. Blue hole features waterfalls, rope swing and caves while Dunns River falls offers 600 feet of climbing pleasure. Together this combo provides an exhilarating wet and wild experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourDiscover two magnificent falls in one day. See for yourself what everyone is raving about and make the comparison. Blue hole features waterfalls, rope swing and caves while Dunns River falls offers 600 feet of climbing pleasure. Together this combo provides an exhilarating wet and wild experience.
Your tour begins with pick up directly from the Falmouth Cruise Ship port where your friendly driver/guide will greet you and take you on sightseeing tour through the hills of the Garden parish of St. Ann; away from the bustling touristy Ocho Rios. The blue hole is a non commercialized attraction. It is located in a secluded and relatively untouched area.
Following the blue hole we take a one hour drive back to the tourist area of Ocho Rios for your Dunns River Tour. Enjoy the waterfalls which are moderately mild in some places and extremely rough in others. You can climb all the way through the cascading water to the top with the assistance of experience fall guides or on your own. Feel free to stop at the massage parlor and enjoy the soothing cascading water leading out to the sea. . Once you are at the top, visitors will step into a market; selling Jamaican treasures such as wood carvings, original art and straw crafts. Feel free to look around for something to take home for a loved one or just something to brighten your day. Your Dunns River stop is approximately 1.5 hours.
After your Dunns River Experience, you may choose to head back to the ship or have lunch at a local restaurant.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Blue Hole And Dunn's River Falls From Falmouth
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Day Trip To Blue Hole And Dunn's River Falls From Falmouth
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Water shoes required
Bring Towel and change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Hole and River Gully Rainforest Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Historic Sightseeing Tour and Doctor's Cave Beach
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Braco Stables Horseback Ride and Swim
- Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully Highlight Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Rose Hall Great House, Doctor's Cave Beach and Montego Bay City Tour
- Bicycle Tour of Jamaica's Blue Mountains from Falmouth
- Dunn's River Falls and Luminous Lagoon Tour from Falmouth
- Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Falmouth