Day Trip To Bohol From Cebu With Chocolate Hills And Loboc River Cruise - Cebu City
OverviewTake a break from the hustle and bustle of Cebu's city life and discover the natural beauty of the Philippine islands on a day trip to Bohol. Youll take a scenic journey around the islands sights, from mahogany forests to ancient churches and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chocolate Hills, shaped like mounds of chocolate. Plus enjoy a relaxing lunch cruise on the Loboc River.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour Bohol day trip begins with pickup from your Cebu hotel and a short trip to the port to catch the ferry over to Bohol Island. Youll land in the island capital, Tagbilaran, and board an air-conditioned coach to tour Bohols scenic countryside.
Your Bohol sightseeing tour takes in many sights, including the bronze statue known as the Blood Compact Monument, commemorating the first treaty of friendship between the Spanish and Filipinos. Youll see the lush foliage of a forest of mahogany trees, prized for their timber, and pass villages surrounded by local nipa palms. Visit Baclayon Church and admire its traditional Spanish colonial architecture. Explore its neighboring museum with your guide to see historical relics dating back to the 16th century!
Then head to the water to board a cruise on the Loboc River, and enjoy an authentic lunch of Filipino specialties served on board the boat, buffet-style. Youll be serenaded by guitarists playing local folk songs as you dine and glide along the river. If you dare, step on stage and take part in one of this country's favorite pastimes - karaoke! Your guide will also help you spot tiny tarsiers playing on the riverbank theyre not easy to find, as theyre the worlds smallest primate.
After lunch, take a scenic tour through the islands interior to Carmen, where youll visit the thousand or so rounded hills known as the Chocolate Hills. Youll have fabulous views over Bohol Island from the Chocolate Hills viewpoint, with free time to browse the stalls clustered here. To remember this magnificent view, get creative and take an off-the-wall snapshot of yourself with the hills.
Your Bohol tour ends with the return ferry ride from Tagbilaran to Cebu and return to your city hotel.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Bohol From Cebu With Chocolate Hills And Loboc River Cruise
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Loboc River cruise
- Round-trip ferry ticket between Cebu and Tagbilaran, Bohol
Exclusions for Day Trip To Bohol From Cebu With Chocolate Hills And Loboc River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Tour operates with a minimum of 2 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Island Swing with Lunch from Cebu City
- Private Arrival Transfer: Cebu Airport to City-Based Hotels
- Private Arrival Transfer: Cebu Airport to Hotel in Mactan Island
- Cebu Historical Tour Including Magellan's Cross and Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
- Oslob Whaleshark and Kawasan Falls Tour - SHARED TOUR
- Cebu Island Hopping and Snorkeling