Day Trip To Bologna From Rome
OverviewA one day walking itinerary to explore Bologna, a fascinating medieval city, (still) ignored by main stream tourism. Discover Bologna works of art, its porticoes and its amazing food!
Know More about this tour
Bologna is home to the oldest university in the Western world, and is known for its lavish porticoed walkways and squares, its fascinating medieval center and its bustling night life. Bologna is also one of Italian food capital: great pastas such as tagliatelle, lasagne, tortellini as well as delicacies such as Parmesan Cheese, Balsamic Vinegar and some of the finest cured meats in Italy hail from Bologna and the surrounding Emilia Romagna region.
All this makes Bologna a perfect off the beaten path destination for the savvy traveler. Wandering under the ancient porticoes and discovering architectural masterpieces from a long forgotten past (while tasting from time to time to local amazing delicacies) could be one of your Italian trip major delights!
You will leave Rome in the early morning when our driver will pick up you at your accommodation and you will be back there in the same evening! An expert local guide will stay with you all the time to show all the secret of this beautiful little treasure in the middle of our country.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Bologna From Rome
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (accommodations within the Aurelian Walls)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Day Trip To Bologna From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside the Aurelian Walls)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
Please provide your hotel (apartment or Bed and Breakfast) information at the time of booking (name, address, and phone number)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.