Day Trip To Bruges From Brussels
OverviewJoin our city trip to Bruges and discover one of the finest destinations in Europe! This day tour from Brussels to the city takes you through the ancient city centre to all the places that make Bruges famous, as well as the hidden gems that make it dear to its locals. This tour lasts approximately 7 hours.
Know More about this tour
Bruges is one of the best-preserved and most beautiful medieval cities in all of Europe. Just a one-hour train ride from Brussels, its become an absolute must on every travelers Belgian to-do list. Quaint and romantic, its canals and cobblestone streets are a picture of life as it was centuries ago. This day tour to the city takes you through the ancient city center to all the places that make Bruges famous, as well as the hidden gems that make it dear to its locals.
More than just a pretty face, this town packs an historical punch. One of the first cities to help transform Western Europe into the trading center and driving economic power of the continent, Bruges was also the cradle of the Western Renaissance. Echoes of the once thriving economic and cultural hub is still seen today in the citys breathtaking architecture, which has earned it its nickname of Venice of the North.
Join our city trip to Bruges and discover one of the finest destinations in Europe. We start with a walking tour to explore the Saint Salvador Cathedral, the famous belfry, the Grote Markt and other unmissable sights, and learn about Bruges most significant historical figures like Jan van Eyck and Hans Memling. Youll then have time to wander, relax, take photos, and check out your guides top recommendations in this vibrant city.
This fantastic experience in Bruges is sure to be one of your highlights of Belgium! Join us on this day trip and let yourself be romanced by this unique town. Please note that during the week, the return journey will be carried out with the guide upon finishing the tour. On Saturdays and Sundays, you can return at your own convenience.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Bruges From Brussels
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Return train tickets
Exclusions for Day Trip To Bruges From Brussels
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note that during the week, the return journey will be carried out with the guide upon finishing the tour. On Saturdays and Sundays, you can return at your own convenience.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Hour Belgian Beer Tasting Tour in Brussels
- Tour of Flanders World War I Battlefields from Brussels
- Mummies in Bruges: Secrets of Ancient Egypt Exhibition Entrance Ticket
- Train World Entrance Ticket
- Full-day Skip-the-Line Brussels Atomium Admission Ticket
- Brussels Christmas Experience
- 4-Hour Private Custom Brussels Tour with a Local Guide
- Brussels: Book a Local Host FULL DAY