OverviewEnjoy a fantastic day trip to Brussels by Eurostar from London with reserved seats. Take a ride on the Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour and then enjoy some free time for Sightseeing and shopping.
- Rail Tour
- Family friendly
- Round-trip train fares
Know More about this tour
Make your way to Londons St. Pancras International Train Station and meet your tour representative outside the stations Chopd coffee shop at approximately 5:45am. Pick up a welcome pack from the representative and continue on to your Eurostar train. Be sure to check inat least 30 minutes before yourtrains departure time. Once on board, sit back and relax in your reserved seat.
On arrival, after almost 2.5 hours,jump aboard an open-top, hop-on hop-off bus with your included ticket. Disembark at as many of the 13 city-wide stops as you like, exploring each one at your leisure before catching the next bus that comes around. See top sights incluinding the European Parliament buildings, Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place, and the Atomium.
Spend a leisurely afternoon enjoying Brussels as you like. Shop for lace and chocolates, dineon fritesand waffles, or sip on adelicious Belgian ale while people-watching inone of the squares.
When the time comes, make your way to Brussels-Midi/Zuid Station and board your Eurostar train for a 7:52pm departure, arriving back in London at around 9pm.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Brussels From London
- Round-trip, reserved-seat Eurostar train tickets
- Brussels hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour
Exclusions for Day Trip To Brussels From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages (unless stated differently)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name
You are required to carry a valid passport with you that will be validated at the check-in desk.
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour